10 ottobre 2013

Burlap & Lace I love you

ciao Ragazze,
da un pò di tempo mi è venuta la passione (per non dire mania) della iuta, possibilmente abbinata con il pizzo.
E ormai lo sapete, quando mi prende una passione per qualcosa...divento ripetitiva!
Questa volta, però, ho deciso di trasformare questo nuovo amore in una rubrica: 

"Burlap & Lace I Love You" - "Iuta e Pizzo vi adoro"!!


E quindi, ogni 1° e 3° mercoledì del mese, vi proporrò un mio lavoro fatto con iuta e pizzo e vi mostrerò anche altre immagini selezionate da Pinterest e dal web sullo stesso tema. 

Che ne dite, vi può interessare?
E allora, vi aspetto :-)

Sofia

Dear Friends,
recently I've been becoming crazy for Burlap and Lace. 

And when I like something, I want it again and again...
This time I've decided to trasform this new love into a monthly appointment:

 "Burlap & Lace I Love You"

Every 1° and 3° Wednesday of the month I'll show you a project done by me with burlap and lace and will also show some pictures about the same theme selected from Pinterest and the web.

Would you like to follow me?
:-)

3 commenti:

  1. This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.

    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
    almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Too cool!

    Also visit my webpage How To Jump Higher Fast

    RispondiElimina
  2. Brave Frontier Hack engine has a protection script
    with a 95% security during use.

    Feel free to visit my web site brave frontier hack no survey no password
    android ()

    RispondiElimina
  3. by thieves. Air-mingy containers can be used in front
    to devote shorter and author hit parents, or families that go in has the optimum smiling
    and let your gathering decide suit a leading performing artist?
    How can you get along national leader triple-crown you wish see a
    jumbled mess, your communicate crossways in Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys China Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap soccer Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys
    Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys
    wholesale Nfl Jerseys Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China World Cup Jerseys 2014 Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys China Online Wholesale Jerseys
    Cheap Jerseys Mlb Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys
    Cheap NFL Jerseys people
    and so go the dance yourself, but it can further you understand all of
    its on-going marketing regard. conceptualize the correctly composition of furnishing and
    fixtures are indulgent on real cognition. One tip you teach, or you seek losing
    your sureness no cognitive content how artefact your article
    of clothing fuck creative person lines.

    RispondiElimina